Thursday, September 26, 2019

And I am off

I am glad everyone had a nice day.  Mine was busy.  WE just came home and vegged.  Dad didn't feel a hundred percent and we figured it out.  He forgot his pills this morning.  I thing he will feel better soon.  I did get frightmare tickets.  I had a hard time printing them so I hope I can figure that out. I did pay for them so I figure that was a formality.  I am leaving in the morning for Vegas.  You guys be careful in the weather this weekend.  Robin, I hope you aren't getting really sick.  You rest.  If you need anything you let us know.  Karen is coming down on SAturday and dad is going to help her with her computer class.  He is excited about that one.  Not much else to report.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...