Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday

Work was good.  I am getting caught back up and that felt really nice.  I loved it.  We met the Gumm gang for dinner and that was nice.  I gave Jeff one of Rachel's quilts and he loved it. He said he was so cold the other day and that he really needed it.  He said to tell Rachel thank you.  Not much else going on with me.  I did find that Intermountain has discount tickets for Lagoon but I can't figure out how to buy them.  I will continue that to try and figure that out.  Kay and Julie were super excited for this weekend so that made me a little excited to go.  I hope I have a good time.  Not much else to report on my end.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...