Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wednesday

Robin, that is fun.  I have no idea who that is but that is fun to go to a concert.  Rachel you have every right to be upset.  Kids just don't understand how dangerous things are and we panic and they don't understand because they were OK.  I am glad you went to the parade and it was fun.  I talked with Melody this evening.  I was calling Kay because last night after dinner her car broke.  THe battery light was on and she had it checked and they said there was nothing wrong so she drove it and the alternator bearing went out and the timing belt broke.  It was $2000.00 to fi it.  So Melody called last night and I missed it and so I called her and talked for a long time.  I think we are going to try and go up on November 2nd and visit.  She invited the whole family if any one else wants to come.  It was nice to visit with her.  We did walk the zoo after work and that felt nice.  It was so nice and cool.  I watched the weather tonight and they said it might snow this weekend.  That is weird.  I did instapot dinner tonight and I was cooking and the words burn came on so I think I did it wrong and we put more water in and then it cooked.  I made spareribs and they tasted good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...