Friday, September 27, 2019

Made it

It was so nice it was Friday. I still felt sick but no fever so that was nice. Take the little things. I had to stay late last night at work so I got to leave early today. It was bitter sweet. They re finished the concrete at my apt and we couldn't get in our places till 5. Apartment living is lame. So I went to Lowe's to get some things.for my Bowser shell and the kraken arms for the pirate ship.

Mom could we use your Jeep next Saturday? Jeramys work will let us have pallets.to so we thought we could pick them up on the way to Logan Saturday. Have fun in Vegas. Win big :)

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...