Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday

Thanks Mom for the Lagoon tickets.  The kids are super excited, especially Isaac.  We talked about roller coasters all night.  Today out road opened up and it is so nice.  The have been putting in a roundabout all summer.  It was so much easier to take Isaac to school and to get places.  We went to Joanns this morning to get a thread cutter, they didn't have it but the minky was on sale 60% off.  I bought a back for my next quilt which was fun.  Oliver and Ruth had school and I just sewed which was nice.  We walked to pick up the boys and the traffic on 6th East was so much better with the roundabout open, it was so nice.  Oliver was sad again that his scooter wasn't there and Isaac didn't want to walk with us.  He wasn't that far ahead so we caught up with him and he wasn't happy but by the time we got home everyone was ok.  The kids all had messy room so they cleaned them when we got home.  Casey worked late so we went to the park after dinner and that was a lot of fun.  Ruthie made a friend who also loves Rapunzel and has hair to her bum.  The boys were playing hide and seek with some kids so everyone had a fun time.  Sorry I feel like I am rambling.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a fun Friday.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...