Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wednesday

That is too fun Robin, I am jealous.  I am glad that you are having a fun night.  Today was good.  We were up late so I didn't walk but I did go to exercise class.  After we dropped Oliver off at school we brought Casey a sandwich for lunch, it was good to see him.  I volunteered in Oliver's class and that was fun.  It is good to get to know the kids.  Ruthie did really well.  We were waiting for Isaac to come out of school and Oliver was crying because I didn't bring his scooter so I wasn't watching super well.  But we never saw Isaac and all the kids were out so we walked to his classroom and he wasn't there.  I wasn't sure what to do so we walked home and luckily he was there.  He didn't see us so instead of looking around he just walked home.  I was worried about him and we talked about what to do and how it isn't ok just to leave.  I always stand in the same place so I am not hard to find.  I was mad but I was trying to be calm.  He wasn't trying to do it wrong.  We went to the homecoming parade and that was fun.  I used the wagon to carry all the chairs and it was so nice.  I even checked the parade route because it is always changing so I felt prepared.  It was fun because Oliver's best friend found us and sat by us.  Then another kid from his class came also so Oliver had friends to play with.  It was fun and they got a lot of candy.  Well have fun Robin and everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...