Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday

We had a good day.  I didn't take any pictures though, sorry.  I don't know what happened.  Calleen and Allen came by this morning to drop off the fuel pump for the the truck.  They visited for a while and then they went and looked at trees with Casey.  Randy came over and finished grouting the shower.  I finished pudding the dry wall.  I textured some of the wall but it didn't go very far.  We set up the cameras and the door bells.  They are nice and I think it will be really nice to have.  After dinner Casey took the kids to the jump zone and I stayed and sewed.  I made a easy quilt and loaded on my new quilt frame.  It was fun to do.  Love you guys and it looks like you are having a fun trip Mom.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...