Monday, September 23, 2019

Big busy day

Work was quiet.  I got a lot done today.  It was payroll Monday and hopefully that went smooth.  You really never know until people  see their paychecks.  I drove this morning so after work, I stopped and got my hair cut.  It was so long.  I also took in all those papers that were in my car to shred.  It was 4 dollars.  I was so pleased about that.  I have two more huge bags of papers that need to be shredded.  I am going to take them in one day.  I also did a little grocery shopping so dad will have food this weekend while I am gone.  I was tired today to.  It was hard to focus.  I am meeting the gumm gang at Italian Village tomorrow if you want to hook up Robin.  It is really close to my house.  Rachel, I agree it is so hard to get up and going when it is dark.  It is also hard to go places after work.  I hibernate.  I am excited for Tiffany to see her quilt.  She is going to be so excited.  Robin, I hope everyone loved the bags.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...