Sunday, September 22, 2019

Fall Soltitice

I had a really nice weekend.  Thanks Karen for letting me come to the Kingdom Ball.  We shot arrows today and went to get a quiver holder but didn't find one.  We met up with Rachel and crew in Ogden and found a really neat park.  I really enjoyed walking around.  We ate dinner at MOD pizza.  I am going to gripe for a minute because it was dark coming home.  I so love the summer light.  I will adjust I am sure but it has been fun to play all night long.  Robin, I hope your bags are doing OK.  I was wondering if you put a wet rag on top of them it would help not melt.  No really wet just sort of damp.  I really like the cat quilt Rachel.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...