Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday

I think you will have a fun time in Vegas.  It will be nice to just get away from work.   I am glad that Jeff liked the quilt, it will be warm for him.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and that was nice.  We went grocery shopping this morning.  The little kids had school this afternoon and I helped in Isaac's class.  After school we went to the jump zone.  It was two hour Tuesday.  They were hungry so we didn't make it the whole time but they had fun.  We picked up McDonald's for dinner.  Casey is taking a concealed weapons class tonight so he wont be home till late.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...