Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday

It is so hard to wake up in the morning with it cold and dark but I did it and went walking.  It is nice once you get going.  We went to exercise class but Oliver fell as soon as we got there so he was upset.  Near the end he finally started playing and fell again so we just left.  We mailed Tiffany's quilt and then went to Sam's club and had lunch.  The little kids had school which was nice.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was a pretty day.  Randy and Terry came over this evening and helped with the shower.  It is really nice of them.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...