Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Big busy day

Today was a busy day.  There was an interview for a new doctor and I picked up and dropped off all day.  I had 13,000 steps.  I know I am not close to Rachel but it was still a lot of steps for me.  Lehi architects are in town the next two days so I will get a lot of steps as well.  Robin, I am so sorry for Jeramy losing his friend.  If you guys need anything just let us know.  It is so pretty outside.  The inversion is bad but the sunshine feels so nice.  We are going to Kamas Thursday night to help Karen with her dentist appointment on Friday.  It was nice to know that today was my hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...