Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday

That is a busy day Mom.  I got 13,000 steps also so we are the same.  I walked this morning and it is nice with the thermals and it is lighter.  We met up with Kathy and we went through the primary closet and saw what was there.  It took longer than I thought so we missed story time but we went to the library and got some new books.  I found some cute ones for Oliver where I read a bit and then he reads some.  He did really good reading them.  Oliver and Ruth had school and I helped in Isaac's class.  Someone in the class stole the teachers phone yesterday.  She had a tracker and was able to find who had it pretty quick.  It is so scary.  Ruthie looked sad after school and said her stomach hurt.  So we sat and read books.  She got up and threw up all over the floor poor thing.  I layed her down with a bowl and she watched movies the rest of the day.  I drove to pick up the boys and came home fast.  Isaac had 1950's day today and he looked so cute dressed up.  He was so excited to go to school.  We took it easy the rest of the night.  Ruthie rested and seemed to be better.  She ate some popcorn and hard boiled eggs.  Love you guys and hang in there.  You guys are all so busy.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...