Wednesday, November 6, 2019

One more day

I went to work early today, Lehi design team is in town.  I am not sure I will doing that much longer.  So many changes.  It has been really stressful for me.  So two of my bosses got promoted to administrators of the hospital.  It will be interesting who is their admin.  For some reason it has been bothering me.  I can't figure out why.  At this point who cares.  I think I am tired.   I am excited tomorrow is my Friday.  I am going to Kamas and help Karen with her tooth.  Robin that is cool you got neat stuff at FYE.  That is sad they are going out of business.  Rachel congratulations on winning a yoga mat.  That is fun.  I am sure Ruth's stomach still hurts it can take a couple of days for that stomach junk to pass.  Everyone where I sits has a bad cough. Have a nice Thursday.  I love this weather.  If the inversion would go away it would be perfect.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...