Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday

I agree it feels like midnight.  It is so hard not to go to bed early.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning and it is lighter outside.  Mom got me some thermal underwear and that really helps.  We went the exercise class.  Casey wasn't feeling good at work, he thought he might throw up so he came home early.  He rested all afternoon and is feeling better.  Ruth and Oliver had school and I sewed while they were gone.  It was a beautiful day outside and we walked the boys home from school.  Tomorrow is the 50th day of school and Isaac's class is having a 50s party.  So we had to go and get a white shirt and a black jacket.  He is super excited about it.  It is so dark now after dinner we are stuck inside.  Crazy times.  You have a busy weekend Mom, good luck with everything.  Good luck with your paper Karen.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...