Monday, November 4, 2019

Made it

I went to work early and I got everything done I needed to.  It was nice.  I have to go to work early the next 3 days but only a little bit so it won't be so bad.  Tomorrow it is to take around a doctor for interviews and then the Lehi crew is coming Wednesday and Thursday.  Any new hires won't have a pension plan any more.  I am surprised they kept it this long. It won't affect me so that is good.  Our president of Intermountain has blood cancer and is have a bone marrow transplant.  I felt really bad for him.  I guess I missed a lot at work.  It was so nice to have a couple of days off.  I sure had a fun holiday.  We did go to Walmart after work and got step ladders so dad could do his exercises  I am going to do them with him.  I think it will be good for me as well.  It feels like midnight right now.  Falling back is hard.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...