Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday

Work went well for me. I actually got off on time which was nice. We are moving offices so I had to pack my boxes. They are building a wall right were my desk is. So I have to move to a temporary location until things get set up. It will be a crazy couple weeks that is for sure. Jeramy hadanew system at work that I guess took forever. He didn't get home till 8:30 tonight. He also told me his friend up at the hospital passed away today. His ankles got really swollen so the had to do surgery to relieve the swelling I guess his feet were infected and he couldn't fight the infection. I'm not sure if they are going to have a funeral or not so I thought I would just see what each day holds. :) Love you guys. Thanks again for coming down. For Jenkins birthday. It was fun!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...