Wednesday, November 6, 2019

new

Today work was good it's starting to come along. I moved out to the warehouse for a bit. They are building a wall in our office so when we flip sides of the building the sales team will have the offices they need. My desk is right where the wall is. So I had to move first. In a week or a bit I can move to my final location. Everyone was so upset I moved first they think the whole world is coming to a end, and work will never be the same.... but I'm secretly excited to have an office with just 1 other person other than 6. Then fye is closing so we went to check it out. Jeramy got 6 shirts and a deadpool character thing. It was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...