Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday

It was good to see everyone yesterday.  You guys are awesome.  Today was busy with the new calling.  Trying to work everything out.  Ruthie keeps having meltdowns before church.  She wont wear her shoes or coat.  I lost Ruth and Oliver after church.  I stopped to talk to someone and they went outside and were playing in the leafs.  It took a minute to find them.  We had a presidency meeting and that was nice.  I like everyone and they were all nice to help with things.  It is Terri's birthday so we met up with them for dinner and then went and had cake and ice cream.  It was a good evening.  This time change is hard and the kids were tired when we got home.  Good luck with work tomorrow.  Monday's are hard.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...