Thursday, November 7, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  Thursday are nice because they are slower.  I walked this morning and that was nice.  We went to the Hobby Lobby this morning and got some things to make wands with.  We have a bunch of sticks but got some toppers.  Then we did crafts all morning, it was really nice.  We met Casey for lunch and then the little kids had school.  I bought some new shoes, they look nice and I hope that they will be good on my foot.  Ruthie made a necklace at school.  It funny when the boys made necklaces they would only put one or two pastas on it.  Ruthie filled hers up and she loved it.  We walked to get the boys and I didn't even wear a coat, it was so pretty outside.  Oliver and Imogene kept hiding behind tumbleweeds.  I had book group tonight and that was fun.  We read a spy book that was true that happened during the cold war.  Good luck tomorrow Karen.  I hope it goes fast and they give you good drugs.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...