Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wednesday

I won a yoga mat at exercise class this morning which was pretty awesome.  They have a monthly drawing and I have never won but today was my lucky day.  It was fun and it will be nice to have.  Ruthie said that her stomach hurt this morning but she ate breakfast.  I brought her tablet to exercise class so she could just rest but she ran around and played with all the kids.  I needed to go to Sam's club so we met Casey there for lunch which was fun.  We volunteered at Oliver's class and the kids were wild today.  The kids are getting to know me and are cute.  They all wave and give me hugs.  Imogene came and over played for a bit.  Isaac had scouts tonight.  He gets his wolf in two weeks and then scouts it pretty much over.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...