Saturday, November 9, 2019
Good day
Karen felt good today so we went to the post office and then park city. We got bath and body works lotion and went to Columbia house. I love that place. We even got 40 dollars to spend in December. Fun times. Karen got a new game and it is really fun. I think we wore her out. She might need to rest tomorrow. We are going home tomorrow. Love mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment