Saturday, December 14, 2019

fail

Today we slept in which was nice. Then we went down to Provo for our blacksmithing course I got through Groupon. The Google maps lead us to a green run down home. There was a garage but it was full of stuff. So I was like this isn't the place it's the nicer corporate buildings. So we drove down to the nicer building and didn't see it. So I googled the company and the website said they were closed temporarily because the shed burned down:/ but I thought it was weird they never sent a cancellation email. So we re directed.to the run down green house. Jeramy said he would pay me.money not to go because it looked like we were going to die. So I call the guy and he is talking to me on the phone confirming he burned his working shed down. He starts walking out of his house and I see him. So I jump out of the car. And he makes eye contact and was like it's ok you don't have to get out. So I'm talking with the guy across the street on the phone while making eye contact 😂 it was so awkward. Lol so I contacted Groupon and they refunded my money. Jeramy had 2 sisters who had birthday s that live in Provo. So we went and talked with them for a while. We didn't get home till 6. So I cooked hotdogs and relaxed. It was quite they day lol mom the Paracord bracelets were easy to make. Jeramy wants to go to Smith and Edwards to get different colors. So if anyone wants one I can make one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...