Monday, December 9, 2019

Monday

We had a hard time sleeping last night so morning came way to early for me.  Work was good  I am so busy.  I try really hard to keep up.  I hope everyone goes on vacation soon.  Karen bought me and dad Blue Man Tickets for Feb 8th for our birthdays.  I am pretty excited to go see them.  We are hooking up with Robin tomorrow night to give her the quilt.  It is so cute.  We got drugs after work and then went to Winco.  They have the best pizza's there.  That is what we had for dinner.  I did laundry afterwards.  Rachel, I think that is so neat you do those bikes.  You help so many kids.  That is so amazing.  I love talking with Isaac.  It has motivated me to walk more.  I think it is nice to be able to talk with the kids.  I was talking to someone today about getting him Alexa and how he can call me and she said what a wonderful idea that is for her mom.  If she gets into trouble she could just tell Alexa to call.  I really like that idea.  Have a nice Tuesday.  I am with Rachel it was so nice not to have an inversion.  That smog is so oppresive.  I am going to a Christmas breakfast in the morning.  I am going to drive there.  We are going to the original pancake house.  I haven't been there in years.  Winter is hard on Jenkins.  He loves the sunshine also.  Not too much longer and then the days will start getting longer.  That always is so nice.  LOV MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...