Friday, December 13, 2019

I made it

I was so ready for the weekend.  I got an email for a interview.  It would be just down on the 4th floor of Primary's working for the heart center.  I am trying to set up an interview for Wednesday.  THat made me a nervous wreck for sure.  Jenkins looks bored.  I thought that was funny.  Was it easy to make those bracelets?  They cost a lot of money to buy.  They are a good thing to have.  I am so glad that Isaac is doing well.  I was talking about PJ's today and it dawned on me that Isaac's feet PJ"s aren't going to work for Christmas eve.  I am going to go get him some new ones.  Have a nice weekend.  I am going to just try and get ready for next weekend. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...