Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday

That is a fun idea for work presents Mom.  Everyone will love that.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and it is easier with the snow melted.  I took the little kids to story time and that was fun.  Oliver has made a friend with a little boy and they are two peas in a pod.  I was able to finish my quilt while the kids were at school.  I have quilt group tomorrow so I was hoping to have it done.  Ruthie was super star today and she loved that.  It was colder today but we walked home from school and it was nice.  I got my temple recommend signed by the stake president tonight so we were late going to sub for Santa.  We got enough bikes fixed so we aren't going back tomorrow night.  It was good to be able to go and work on the bikes.  It was a late night for the kids so I hope that they aren't too tired tomorrow.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...