Thursday, December 12, 2019

Casts

Isaac is doing really well in his casts.  So far so good.  It is good to see him down on his heals and walking the right way.  We moved his bed to the floor so he didn't have to climb up at all.  We practiced the stairs a couple of times and he can do them by himself.  It has rained here all day which is so weird.  It was really slippery this morning, the rain had frozen a bit.  We were just lazy this morning and went slow which was really nice.  Oliver and Ruth had school so I helped in Isaac's class.  After I went to the fabric store and bought a back for my quilt.  It was so much fun and I had a nice afternoon.  Casey had a Christmas party at his work and he came home afterwards to watch the kids while I took Isaac to the doctor.  It took about an hour.  I had bought Isaac a new Diary of a Wimpy kids book and he loved them.  He was so excited to read it.  He just read the whole time and it went well.  He was able to stand and walk ok which the doctor said was good.  Isaac was so excited to do his legos we did that when we got home.  Casey helped Ron moved something and he picked up some sushi for Isaac.  He hasn't been in a lot of pain and has been a good sport about it all.  I don't think he will need a wheelchair.  He is walking pretty good.  Thanks for all the support.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...