Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday

I really think it should be Friday.  It has been such a busy week already at work.  Tomorrow is Lehi meetings.  I have catering and rooms all set up.  I thought last time would be the last time for me to do that but I guess I still have Lehi as well.  I wish they would decide where they are going to put me.  We hooked up with Robin after work for dinner and it was so nice to talk.  We need to do that more often.  I am so glad Jeramy likes his lighter.  It was a black Friday thing and I forgot to give it to him.  Dad printed out 36 Santa ornaments for me and I am going to give them out as work presents.  I thought that would be fun.  I need to put them on white paper because the look nicer.  I am trying to decide if I should buy some hot chocolate packet to go with them.  Major decisions.  He is printing out a figure of Santa now and I am excited to see how that turns out.  Not much else to report.  LOV MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...