Sunday, December 8, 2019

Thanks

I am glad that you had a fun party Robin, that sounds neat.  It isn't a big deal missing yesterday.  He loved his car and thought that was amazing.  We had such a wonderful day yesterday and Isaac is on cloud 9.  He is so happy and had such a wonderful birthday.  Thank you guys for making him feel so special.  He loves his watch and his echo.  I think he called you guys several time today, thank you for talking with him.  He got 19,000 steps and we didn't walk anywhere.  He just never stops moving.  It is so crazy.  We had a good day today.  I had a temple and priesthood meeting this evening that I put together.  It went really well and we had a good turn out.  I am so glad that it is over.  Thanks again for giving Isaac a wonderful birthday, he is so happy.

Love
Rachel

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...