Saturday, December 14, 2019

lazy day

I had a really lazy day.  I know I should have done something but I just vegged.  It felt really nice.  I needed it.  I did brown hamburger so I feel I did one thing.  We decided to go to dinner an that was awful.  It took 30 minutes to just get out and go to Astro burger.  Rachel, I am glad you went and saw Calleen and got her her wood.  I bet she appreciated that.  I am glad the casts are doing well.  Robin that makes me so mad.  I am sorry that didn't work out.  You were so excited and had come up with such good ideas.  Sorry about that one.  I am glad we didn't get buried in the snow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...