Monday, December 9, 2019

Monday

Thanks for talking with Isaac on the phone, he loves calling you guys and seeing your steps.  He is cute.  He gets so many steps, I was surprised how many he got at school.  He is a busy guy.  I went to exercise class this morning and was nice.  It always feels good to go.  I had to get some things at Sam's so we ate lunch there and then I took the kids to school.  The line for food was so long we were running late but it was only a couple of minutes.  We walked to pick up the boys.  It was such a prety day, the inversion has gone and I love it.  The kids were playing in all the puddles and had a fun time.  Imogene came over and played and it was good to see her, she hasn't been over in a while.  After dinner we went and helped at sub for Santa.  We fixed some bikes and it was fun.  Thanks for the bikes Mom.  I got a receipt for you if you need it for taxes.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...