Thursday, September 30, 2021
bed
Dad was sweet and came down to watch Luna today. We had to go down to Jeramys moms, she had bed bugs and they were not dying. So we had to steam, clean the carpets and respray the whole place. It took longer than I thought it would take but we got it all done. Hopefully they all died, I hate bugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment