Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday

 Today was good and nothing too exciting happened.  Tony can't walk for a week so I felt bad going without him so I slept in.  I think tomorrow I will just go without him.  We went to exercise class and that was fun.  I just studied while Ruth was at school.  Isaac had orchestra after school.  His friend Josh is playing also so that is fun.  Tony is feeling better so it is hard to keep him still.  I hope he heals ok.  I cut Oliver's hair today and he looks good.  Casey got a new driver's license today.  He cut his hair yesterday so he wouldn't look homeless in his picture.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...