Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wednesday

 Those are cute pictures Robin, Luna is cute.  Good job with your test Karen, you are so smart.  Good luck with your meeting Mom.  Today was busy.  I walked and went to exercise class.  I have been feeling a lot stronger which is fun.  Yesterday we decided as a primary presidency to make conference packets for the kids.  Kathy had a cute idea so we did it.  It took all day for me to get everything together.  It was a lot of work but I think the kids will like it.  Isaac had orchestra after school so we picked him up and looked for costumes.  We didn't see what he wanted so he may wear an old costume Saturday and order the one he wants online.  He wanted frizz and fries on the way home so we picked it up.  Tony is feeling better.  He is eating really well and has energy.  He is bruised pretty badly and that worries me but I think he will be ok.  We are going to take him collar off and not have him wear it anymore.  I hope he heals ok.  I am not going to walk him until next week and then short walks.  I got a digital copy of the kids school pictures today and they are cute.  Ruth's headphones were broken so we ordered her some new ones.  They came today and she loves them.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...