Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thursday

 Today was busy.  I walked this morning and delivered the packets to the primary kids. Tony wound seemed swollen so I call the humane society this afternoon and they said he just probably licked it and to take him to the vet if we are worried.  Me phone hasn't been connecting to the cell phone provider.  I was waiting until it opened at 10 to take it in.  Isaac threw up at school so Casey picked him up.  He just was constipated.  I gave him a laxative and he felt better this afternoon.  Casey came with me to the phone store so we could call Karen if we needed to.  Thanks for your help Karen.  I had promised to eat lunch with Oliver so we did that.  It doesn't take long so Isaac just worked on homework while we were gone.  Oliver was a wild man and so are his friends.  It is so crazy there.  I attached a video.  I studied while Ruth was at school.  Isaac did origami. He is liking that.  I cleaned the house.  I wrote my part of the primary program and that feels good to be done with.  Ruth had dance class and she loves that.  We went to panda for dinner.  It was nice not to cook.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...