Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday

It turns out that next week is general conference so we can decorate day without anything else going on.  Thanks again for coming up an decorating.  Thanks for doing five nights at Freddy's.  The kids are excited. Isaac reminded me that he needs a costume for Saturday to go with Karen so we will get that tomorrow.  I had meetings all day.  We are getting the primary program put together and it is stressful.  After I was done we went to Randy's house for dinner.  It was fun.  The kids got super hyper playing with Ivy and had a fun time but it was crazy.  I was telling them how fun the violin is and Teri had a full size one she let me borrow so I can practice.  It was nice of her.  Yesterday I started quilting my sea quilt.  I decided to do a bubble pattern.  I hope it turns out.  I attached a picture.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...