Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday

 Be careful of bed bugs.  They spread easy and they are impossible to get rid of.  Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  I talked too long afterwards and we had to hurry and get ready for kindergarten.  I helped in Ruth's class and that was fun.  I ran to the store after I was done.  Isaac had a orchestra lab in river heights.  We dropped him off and went to Ryan's place park to play.  It was a lot of fun.  We picked up Isaac and went back to the park for a while.  Casey got a gift card to rei so tonight we ordered me a fancy new winter coat.  I am excited.  It will be warm and nice.  Ruth lost her tooth today so went and got ice cream.  We will see you guys tomorrow.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...