Work was quiet and I am caught back up that felt nice. I was tired all day. Go figure. I did go get a mammogram tonight. They had an appointment at 7. It was nice not to have to leave work early. I did order a meat and cheese platter for Saturday. Thought that would be fun. Not much else going on with us. Love mom
Monday, September 27, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment