Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tuesday

 Today was busy. I went to cafe Rio to get lunch for a meeting and got other people and me lunches also. It tasted good. I was in meeting the rest of the day. Crazy. Robin I love Luna's outfit. Karen I sure hope you are over that cold. I am going to get tickets to the aquarium for Saturday afternoon. I thought that would be fun and Luna is the perfect age. I will buy them tomorrow night if that is ok. Robin called and dad is going to go babysit Luna on Thursday while jeramy and robin kill bed bugs at jeramy mom's house. May the force be with you. Rachel that is fun you went to pepperidge farm. I have fond memories of that place. Weird I know. Have a nice hump day. Enjoy the rain tonight and the cool weather tomorrow. Love mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...