Robin
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Wednesday
We decided to go up in American fork canyon and see the trees. I thought it would be fun to take pictures of Luna's lion costume. Then we came home and made hamburgers for dinner. Dad is coming down tomorrow to watch Luna. Jeremys mom has bed bugs and we have to go steam and clean everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment