Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wednesday

 Well I got up this morning and remembered that I hadn't gotten my allergy shot this month yet. SO I went and got it this morning. It makes me tired but I ma not doing too bad so that is good. Then I went to work. It has been busy but I am keeping up mostly so that is good. After work I cam home and took my engineering economics test. It was easy and I got an A so yeah for me. After that I watched 2 lecture videos for my industrial modeling class and then did a homework assignment. Phew! Busy day but I got it all done. Robin your pictures are really cute. I hope that everyone had a great Wednesday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...