Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tuesday

 Today was good.  I walked this morning without Tony.  It felt good to go but I missed Tony.  Me and Ruth went to the hobby lobby and looked around.  Then we went to pepperidge farm and got fish crackers.  The kids are eating a ton of them.  The lady their thought I was Ruth's grandma so that was flattering.  I studied while Ruth was at school.  I finished quilting quilt while the kids had there hour.  I just need to put on the binding.  After homework we started watching national lampoon's vacation to get ready for our trip.  We bought Disneyland tickets today which is exciting.  The lion suit looks good on Luna, she is cute.  The aquarium sounds fun.  The kids want to spend the night Saturday.  I am glad you are feeling better Karen. You should take vitamin c.  It really helps me feel better faster.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...