Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hump Day

Well I had an OK day. I was supposed to sew with Mom tonight with our new fabric but instead I had to tour the camp site. It would of been funner to sew. It was a pretty cabin and really big, it is a pretty area. He said that he is pretty much booked through out the summer with girls camps and family reunions. It is 200 a night which I didn't think was that bad, it is just like a hotel room. Work was busy today and it went pretty fast. They are moving the row behind me at work and I am pretty excited about that because people drive me crazy. Well it is Wednesday and that means almost the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...