Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sewing and Yard Work

You already know all my stuff but I thought that I would post some pictures. Yesterday Casey had bike class so I did some sewing and them yard work. I first made a travel case for me and Mom from a pattern that Mom got me at the quilt show.

They were fun to make and they turned out really good.


Next I mowed the lawn, which went a lot better this time. Here are some pictures on how wonderful it looks.






Then I worked on cleaning up the sticks from the apple trees. It was a lot of work. Then when Casey got home we went to Preston for dinner. Then we came back and worked on the branches some more. It is not cleaned up yet but it is realy close.

I was really fun talking on Skype with everyone. We will have to do that often. :) Happy Mothers Day.


Love

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. The yard looks wonderful darling!!!! :) and the bag is cute also!

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...