Wednesday, May 13, 2009

sunny

Well it was sunny up here to day it was nice its usually cold. I didn't have to wear my coat. Well karen was right it is a bun cage thingy, it was a strange assignment. Today we were working on hair and our teacher put in chicago the movie. she did hair for it. She said that about average you make 4-6 thousand a week on a film. and they usually run around 4 months. Not to bad. well I can't think of any crafts for camp week for rachel. I will try to come up with some ideas. the only thing I could think of for doctor ideas was beating everyone up. I have some fake blood in the down stairs basement if you need it. :) Loves

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...