Friday, May 15, 2009

weekend

I am so glad it is the weekend and a long one for me. Monday I have off for victoria day. Well pizza was fun last night we stayed out way to late though, I was so tired today but I made it through. :) Its amazing how big the city is. I took the subway and it was a 20 minute ride could you imagine the walk. its a huge town. Well i have nothing huge planned for the weekend. I need to practice my french braiding and do laundry. But it will be fun to chill and relax. I probably won't write for the weekend since it will be boring but if something comes up i'll post it. I hope everyone has a great weekend and have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...