Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well things are good in St. George. It was cooler today than it has been so it was really nice to be outside. It was only 86 today. Tomorrow is suppose to be back up into the 90's. Good luck with camp Rachel. Do they have to do doctor related activities...camp related...or will any activities do? I am getting really excited to go to the Grand Canyon. I hope that the weather is good when we go. Well I can't think of anything else to report so I will let you go. Take it easy. Love ya BYE

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I am glad that it cooled down a little in St Geroge. It gets so hot their. They don't have to be doctor related activies anything will do. They said tonight that a fun craft might be making tiles like Robin does and that sounded fun. Are you still playing softball? Do you think that you will play again? I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...