Thursday, May 14, 2009

Robin I hope that you had a good time getting pizza and that you didn't get lost on the long road. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I could use a weekend. It is really windy down here right now. Rachel for your camp activity what if you did a compass thing. Where you gave them instructions with a heading and how many steps to take and things like that. Like a treasure map. then you could show them how to use a compass then send then out. Last night I went to a Relief Society activity and learned how to can bread in a jar for food storage. It was pretty neat. Well I hope that everyone has a great Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the ideas Karen, that is a good one. You will have to show me how to put bread in a jar. That sounds interesting. i hope that you have a good Friday. I am so glad that it is almost the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...