Thursday, May 14, 2009

pizza

Well today the prosthetic people were doing there photo shoots so everyone was in there outfits and monster faces. This one girl did a fish thing it was pretty cool. Its fun to go to lunch and people are sitting in the hallway eating with burns and lesions on there face laughing. Its kinda fun. Well we learned how to do french braids and lets just say all weekend I'm going to be doing braids. I suck. Well I was talking to some of the girls in my class and they have cars and were saying that parking is 130 a month were they are living. I am so glad that I don't have a car. I would suck me dry of money. Well there are some girls going out for pizza tonight so I'm going to go with them. I think it will be fun, i hope I don't get lost though. they are on Younge street and we all know that is the longest street in the world. So hopefully i can narrow it down. :) well I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day. :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like your kind of school with everyone looking like they had been in a car accident. That is awesome. I am glad that you are meeting people. Good luck with the longest street in the world. If we don't hear from you we will know what happened.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...