Sunday, May 10, 2009

We're Home

We made it back to Logan. What a fun weekend. It was fun to have Karen with us and to go to the quilt store. I love skype. That will be so much fun to see and talk with each other. I love the bags you made. Boy did Rachel have a busy weekend. I need one of those for my yard. Karen made it back to St. George safe and sound. We went to the spagetti factory for dinner for mother's day and I thought it would be packed but it wasn't very busy. Karen won the 50 cc on Mario Cart so she gave us a whole bunch of new things. I just played on my computer. It is nice to be downstairs and write emails. Good luck Robin on your first day of school. How exciting. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...